Assalamualaikum w.b.t
*tadika?!*
Ini bukan tadika! =__='' This is MY ROOM!
I've been trying to cover the wall since it got something nasty and uuglaaaay on it. There is some water droplet on it that turns to salt-like crystals when its dry and no I've never taste it and it smells awful, ughhh :( That things appeared only when its raining. I don't know where it came from. *sigh* So, that's where the idea came from. Since i mastered drawing this type of flower only *pwahahaha*, so i got no other choice.
It might looks tiring since i have to draw a lot with different sizes, cut it, glue it and stuff but i'm actually having fun. Its been a while since last time i'm doing such thing and it did brings back memories especially zaman sekolah-sekolah dulu. Zaman hias kelas ramai-ramai. Lelaki perempuan semua kerjasama. Then intai-intai kelas sebelah cari idea. haha. Rindu :')
So, tadika ke zoo ke ape ke, tak kisah lah..Janji happy sebab dinding buruk dah tak ada. Problem solved!
p/s : dulu cikgu seni selalu puji sebab pandai lukis bunga ni..eh, puji ke perli?

No comments:
Post a Comment